History of school and affliation
1. Bal Vidya Mandir was established in 1978 by Late Brig K P Pande (Retd.), Commander, Sub Area, Bhopal.
2. Army School, Bhopal was inaugurated by Lt Gen Chandra Shekhar, AVSM, GOC 21 Corps on 17 July 1995.
3. The school was earlier located in EME Centre at Bairagarh, Bhopal.
45 4. 5. Founder Chairman - Brig Ramesh Bhatia, VSM*, Cdr MP Sub Area. Class X started in 1997 and Class XII started in 2000.
6. 21 batches of Std. XII have passed out since the session 2000-01.
7. Inauguration of the new building at Dronachal on 25th July 2008 by Mrs. Kirti Kapoor, President, Central FWO and was renamed to ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL, BHOPAL.
8. Subjects offered Science, Humanities and Commerce stream with optional - subjects - Informatics Practice, Physical Education, Maths, Biology or Economics (with PCM), Psychology, Fine Art, Applied Maths
9. Infrastructure Library (Reading Room), Library (AV Room), Science Labs, IT Labs., English Language Lab, Maths Park, Social Sc. Lab., Smart Class, Children's Park and Aquarium, Robotics/Al Lab, Resource Room, Gokul Vatika, Trisakti Park.
10. Co-Curricular Activities: Football Ground, Hockey Ground, Basketball Court, Skating Rink, Dance Room, Music Room, Art & Craft Room and Playway room.
AFFILIATED TO CBSE, NEW DELHI.
AFFILIATED No.: 1030090
SCHOOL CODE : 54001